1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Running NFL Conference Championships Thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by KevinmH9, Jan 11, 2009.

1. Freelance Hack

Freelance Hack Active Member

The drive is wildly overrated? That's like saying Myles Brand has done wonders as NCAA president.

2. zagoshe

zagoshe Well-Known Member

That is a little bit silly -- I mean -- why does every argument have to be such ridiculous extremes.

I'm sure if we broke down that drive there was more than one throw he made where it was a big-time throw under durress.

Was it worthy of all the hype it has received -- no probably not but Elway was far more than an onlooker on that drive.

3. 93Devil

93Devil Well-Known Member

Junkie, for Zag to make that statement, because he sometimes plays to the extreme, should mean something to you.

Unless, of course, you have been on this board before and already know this about Dr. Banner.

4. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Do not judge Junkie by his post total. He's been around this board a long time.

5. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

Junkie: Master of the "delete post" function.

6. Simon_Cowbell

Simon_Cowbell Active Member

Jesus... I'll say.

7. Brookerton

Brookerton Member

Did Brenda Warner have breast cancer the last time Kurt went to the Super Bowl?

8. zagoshe

zagoshe Well-Known Member

Me, play to the extremes in discussions? ???

Never......

OK, maybe once or twice.... ;D

Draft saved Draft deleted