1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Running NCAA Men's D1 Basketball Championship Game Thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by writing irish, Apr 7, 2008.

1. Claws for Concern

Claws for Concern Active Member

HockeyisbetterthanMarchMadness is rooting for Kansas.

2. writing irish

writing irish Active Member

San Antonio restaurants serve some mighty fine chicken enchiladas with a tomatillo/serrano sauce. And of course, chicken en mole is the true test of a Texas Mexican restaurant's ability to transcend mere Tex-Mex and really get south of the border. San Antonio comes though on that count, as well.

I'm sure both recipes can be made to accomodate BBOC.

3. JayFarrar

JayFarrar Well-Known Member

At a hotel bar eating free wings and EPSN's coverage is running non-stop on the corner TV.
    The bit about the anchors jumping after Self's boatload of money, if it came by, was kind of funny.
    I wonder why ESPN is on the scene, and CBS's studio team is back in NYC.
    Anyone know why?

4. 93Devil

93Devil Well-Known Member

Has anyone asked the Memphis players how this extended run, and subsequent time away from classes, has effected their grades this semester?

5. CradleRobber

CradleRobber Active Member

What do you mean? It became pretty evident during that halfcourt interview Saturday, the Tigers starting five are all double majors. :D

6. Rumpleforeskin

Rumpleforeskin Active Member

Was anyone else kind of peeved that Chris Douglas-Roberts didn't smile once during the postgame interview on Saturday?

7. Moderator1

Moderator1 Moderator Staff Member

It's had no affect.

8. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

Well played, Moddy.

9. spnited

spnited Active Member

Guarantee that went over devil's head.

10. Moderator1

Thanks.
    And I only call out Yawn? Sheesh.

11. Piotr Rasputin

Piotr Rasputin New Member

Whoa . . Shelley smith just got a bit flustered on camera, and had to start over.

Nervous broadcast students across the country feel better about themselves now. Even the pros can flub a line.

12. Moderator1

Someone please post the refs when they're listed - for some reason, the chosen three always interest me. I'm watching a baseball slugfest. Thanky.

Draft saved Draft deleted