1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Running MW2 thread

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Madhavok, Jan 16, 2010.

1. Madhavok

Madhavok Well-Known Member

Hahaa.

Gonna hop on for a bit. Here weeee go.

2. Madhavok

Damn ! Hustle you're a level 43 now?! Congrats. I haven't played in a bit and moved up three rankings today.

3. Hank_Scorpio

Hank_Scorpio Active Member

I've played the last couple of nights for the first time in a few days. Actually did ok. Had an 18 kills, 5 deaths on sub base.

Any plans on hitting the prestige button when you get to Level 70, Mad?

I'm at Level 58/59 or so, but not sure if I will or not. Don't know if I want to lose my weapon unlocks.

4. Madhavok

I have a ways to go, but am back into after getting my new HDTV. My goal is to hit level 35 before I head out tonight. Might be tough tho.

5. Madhavok

Had one of the best nights in a loooong time. Started off with a few 8-8, 8-4, 4-9, etc.. and ended on a 18-0 and 13-7. Def needed a night like this.

6. StormSurge

StormSurge Active Member

Nice job Mad!

7. Hank_Scorpio

Had a 21 and 11 last night on Sub Base. Couple of my better matches have been on that map.

Set claymores at the top and bottom of the stairs of the computer room (and reset them once they've done their job thanks to scavenger), then stay active moving around the room.

Had a decent match in estate as well.

8. StormSurge

StormSurge Active Member

Good to hear Hank!

I played for the first tine in awhile last night. I did as expected. :)

9. Madhavok

I wish I knew Sub Base better, but I'm working on it. Am really starting to enjoy Skidrow and Rundown.

10. Madhavok

How many of us have this game?
    -Me
    -Hank
    -Storm
    -Hustle but xbox is down
    ?

I think Hank was on a map or two against me the other night - possibly highrise.

11. Hank_Scorpio

Yea, I was able to join your game when I saw you were on. Don't remember the map though.

Az and his one brother have it (although I don't think Az has played MW2 in awhile).

For that matter, I don't think Storm and his crew have played a whole lot recently either.

12. Madhavok

How do you join a game your friend is in? Sounds pretty simple but I can never find the option.

Draft saved Draft deleted