1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Running MW2 thread

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Madhavok, Jan 16, 2010.

1. Hank_Scorpio

Hank_Scorpio Active Member

Does your 360 still work?

You keep your 360 in the vertical position? I've always kept mine horizontal. Always seemed to fit better wherever it was set up.

2. Madhavok

Madhavok Well-Known Member

Yeah, vertical. 360 works fine - just fired up NCAA with no issues. Keep in mind, it maybe fell to the right a grand total of five inches/60* angle for a half of a second before I put back up to it's normal position but while my friend was playing.

I'm going to try and copy the game to my HD and see if that helps at all.

3. Madhavok

Frick. Might do the Blockbuster swap but gosh is that sheisty.

4. Madhavok

I'm starting to have fun with this again. Anyone getting the Resurgence pack? My roommate and I will probably split it.

5. Hank_Scorpio

Doubtful that I'll get it.

Honestly, there's only one map that looks interesting -- that Carnival one.

One of the other ones looks like Rust, but a little bigger map.

6. Madhavok

I really don't want it, well kind of, but my roommate is into the game and is still a beginner and thinks we need it to keep going/progressing. I enjoy the current maps as is, but for $7.50/person, I'll bite.

7. Hank_Scorpio

Oh, beginner or not, if you want to play online for any length of time, you definitely need the new maps.

If you were in a lobby and a new map came up, you'd be booted out as it started since you don't have it.

Personally, my interest in it has waned tremendously. I'll get on once in a great while and do a couple maps. But more often, it'll be a hardcore private match.

8. StormSurge

StormSurge Active Member

Private matches would be the only thing that would get me on nowadays. I played a couple of public matches last week to take advantage of the double xp (which is still ongoing BTW) and was quickly reminded of why I get so damn frustrated.

9. Madhavok

Got the maps and they're pretty fun...so far. I can see myself getting more into sniping with a few of them.

Draft saved Draft deleted