1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Running MTV VMAs thread

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Oz, Sep 9, 2007.

1. JoelHammond

JoelHammond Member

Kanye West needs to STFU.

2. terrier

terrier Well-Known Member

Hey, Kanye's scheduled for SNL 10-6. We could have back-to-back musical trainwrecks (provided A. Winehouse is still ambulatory the week before).

3. JoelHammond

JoelHammond Member

I thought Silverman's monologue was ... iffy? Lame? She struggled, IMO.

4. Flip Wilson

Flip Wilson Well-Known Member

Wow...that was weak...I laughed zero times, as did most of the people in the audience.

5. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

One of the greatest comebacks ever.. diffused the tension...

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  6. Armchair_QB

Armchair_QB Well-Known Member

I guess MTV hates black people too...

7. Piotr Rasputin

Piotr Rasputin New Member

The Police should show up during his performance and urinate all over the stage.

8. bostonbred

bostonbred Guest

silverman was atrocious. the new britney single was horrid. the entire show was forced and boring as usual. only thing worth watching for was the always beautiful rihanna and alicia keys.

9. nafselon

nafselon Well-Known Member

Kanye may be a jackass, but the MF knows how to perform and is a much better state mentally than Winehouse (who is grossly overrated).

And I'm a fan of anyone that has the chance to put Fiddy cent on the inactive list.

10. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

I liked Silverman. The part about her babies being the two cutest mistakes ever? Fantastic.

11. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Puh-leaze, do you really think Fitty will retire if Kanye outsells him? And shouldn't both Kanye and 50 retire when Kenny Chesney outsells both of them combined?

Fixed so IJAG won't hate me ... even though I haven't mentioned yesterday's game to her at all.

12. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

Kanye. Kanye. Kanye.

Not Kayne.

:p :-*

Draft saved Draft deleted