1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Running MMA thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Tripp McNeely, Mar 2, 2008.

1. Tripp McNeely

Tripp McNeely Member

And, there it is ... noob. You feel like the big dick on the block with your 15,580 posts to my 218.
    Can I shine your shoes for you, Mister Petty???? Please, tell me when I'm allowed to speak, Mister Petty! I'll be a good boy, I promise!

Your lack of willingness to answer my question confirms everything I needed to know. This conversation is over.

2. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

hey, troll. don't dictate when and how anyone speaks and you just might get along better around these parts.

3. Tripp McNeely

Tripp McNeely Member

Actually, everyone on this board I've dealt with has been great. You're the first person that's had a problem with me.
    And, I wasn't dictating the fact you posted on this thread. I just called you out because I believe your intentions weren't to enhance the topic, but to be a dick.

But, I forgot, "noobs" should never call out a "Full Member" ... (i.e. Complete Dick)

4. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

so, you "called me out"? that's rich, noob. why don't you fetch a coupla beers, nancy, and we can laugh about this in the morning.

5. Tripp McNeely

Tripp McNeely Member

If I didn't, then why have you spent all day on this thread?
    I guess that makes you an even bigger jerkoff than I originally thought.

6. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

it's called the "show new replies to my posts" button, dumbass. you feel the need to keep spewing shit, and i'll tell you how stupid you look. and, go fetch anything pyramid, noob.

7. Tripp McNeely

Tripp McNeely Member

You should take lessons from some of the other veteran posters on here who don't take themselves too seriously.

I felt the need to keep replying because A) you never answered my original question and B) I'm not going to sit idly by while someone is acting like a complete prick to me. If I was spewing shit, then you have to admit, you sunk pretty low, yourself.

8. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

and now you're telling me who i should take lessons from. you're an obtrusive little fuck, aren't you?

9. Bruce Leroy

Bruce Leroy Active Member

So sorry to weigh in and correct you. Should have left this thread to Tripp and The Dipshit.

10. Tripp McNeely

Tripp McNeely Member

I'm obtruse and you're obtuse. We're a pretty decent match, numbnut.

OK, this has gone too fucking long. We've gone from "jerkoff" to "nancy" to "obtrusive" to "obtuse." This is fucking starting to sound like an argument between two intelligent people and I don't fucking like it!

11. Boobie Miles

Boobie Miles Active Member

Have no fear. As someone who opened this thread looking to read about MMA, there's no danger of that opinion being held here.

Draft saved Draft deleted