1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Running Madden NFL 10 franchise thread

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by RecentAZgrad, Oct 14, 2009.

1. Madhavok

Madhavok Well-Known Member

I'm just throwing this out there, but in my offline FF dynasty we limit ourselves to two trades a season. We had it at three but after a few seasons our teams got too good. We also have it set where you can't trade away or for young (under two seasons) players.

Also, trading in Madden 10 is stingy as hell. I like it like that.

2. RecentAZgrad

RecentAZgrad Active Member

Mad, just give in and get the game :)

3. Madhavok

Madhavok Well-Known Member

Hah, I should. However, when I get back I'll be playing Madden on my friend's PS3 religiously as well as NCAA 10 and 09 on the 360. I really don't think I'd have the time. I was thinking about getting a baseball game if there were an online league

4. RecentAZgrad

Now that would be really cool, but how would that work?

5. JakeandElwood

JakeandElwood Well-Known Member

Just checked my sked and I have no user games. Can you do custom scheduling at all, storm?

6. RecentAZgrad

Are we set?

7. Hi guys. Just checking in. I saw that we are passing on the fantasy draft? Sounds like the best thing to do. I'm back in Chicago late tonight. Let me know if there is any thing else I need to do so we can get this thing started. Thanks.

8. StormSurge

StormSurge Active Member

It sounds like I'll have to nuke the original league & send out new invites. I will try & do that tonight.

I will also see if I can tweak the schedules.

Since we're going with regular rosters, should there be a limit for who we choose?

9. RecentAZgrad

Keep in mind the Broncos suck in Madden, even if they don't in real life :)

10. It might be more interesting if we had to use middle of the road teams. But I'm down for whatever.

11. JakeandElwood

With only 32 teams I don't think there should be a limit. Then again, I'm using the Bears so a limit wouldn't affect me.

12. JakeandElwood

Draft saved Draft deleted