1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Running LCS thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by spnited, Oct 11, 2007.

1. Angola!

Angola! Guest

Francis in a little bit of trouble. Two on and two out, Drew up.

2. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

They're West Coast teams. What did you want MLB to do?

3. Angola!

Angola! Guest

Well, Colorado is in the mountain time zone so you'd think they could start at 6 local and 8 on the east coast. Of course, since Arizona is one of those fucked up states that doesn't have daylight savings, the games played there are going to start pretty late no matter what.

4. hockeybeat

hockeybeat Guest

I didn't realize just how strong an arm Tutolwitzki has. Wow, is it ever impressive.

5. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

I love everything about the Rockies. Except Kaz Matsui.

6. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

What the fuck is going on in Arizona? Did Hurdle just pull his team off the field?

7. Flying Headbutt

Flying Headbutt Moderator Staff Member

Nice job Arizona fans, throwing shit on the field. Clowns.

8. Pete Incaviglia

Pete Incaviglia Active Member

I left work during a pitching change, come home to the Rockies taking the field after garbage was thrown.

What'd I miss!?

9. Gutter

Gutter Well-Known Member

Rockies were awarded a double play after Upton interferred with Matsui at second, trying to break up the throw to first.

It was the correct call.

10. Angola!

Angola! Guest

Yeah, Upton might want to try and sell that one better next time. Though that is the first time I have ever seen a double play on an interference call.

Hurdle pulling his players off the field reminded me of when Lou Pinella did it in Game 1 or 2 of the 1995 ALDS. Yankees fans started throwing shit after Mattingly hit his first postseason homer.

11. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

His first and only postseason homer.

12. Angola!

Angola! Guest

In case anyone forgot, Chip Caray sucks serious ass at announcing baseball games.

Draft saved Draft deleted