1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Running Indianapolis 500 thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by The Rules of Golf, May 27, 2007.

1. Mystery_Meat

Mystery_Meat Guest

On the one hand, Ashley looks old. On the other hand, she's all wet.

2. Bob Cook

Bob Cook Active Member

The Indy 500 will report its highest 15-minute rating ever after pervs across the world get the word: "Ashley Judd, soaked through."

3. Mystery_Meat

Mystery_Meat Guest

That was nice of that little boy to congratulate Dario just th ... oh wait, that was Danica.

4. Highway 101

Highway 101 Active Member

Damn rain. I wanted a full 500.

5. Bob Cook

Bob Cook Active Member

Also, Tony Kanaan should find a way to get away from Andretti Green. He's got Mario and Michael (and Marco) Andretti's Indy bad-luck loser juice dripping all over him.

6. JBHawkEye

JBHawkEye Well-Known Member

Today's drinking game _ take a drink every time someone at ABC said something about "The Road to Indy."

7. Highway 101

Highway 101 Active Member

To be honest, I was pulling for Danica because the Indy 500 has fallen from the Greatest Spectacle in Racing to something to watch after a hard night of drinking on Memorial Day.

8. chazp

chazp Active Member

Nice Soylent Green reference.

9. John

John Well-Known Member

AP has never moved that many photos of a wife before. Not that I'm complaining since I'm a big Judd fan.

10. Claws for Concern

Claws for Concern Active Member

I grew up in the city that Rick Mears calls home. I'm not much of a fan of the Indy 500 now.

11. Bob Cook

Bob Cook Active Member

Speaking of wife, someone should have told Michael Andretti's wife that wearing funeral clothes to an auto race is very, very bad karma.

12. PCLoadLetter

PCLoadLetter Well-Known Member

Yeah, I thought that was incredibly strange when they showed her.

Draft saved Draft deleted