1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Running Football Tab Thread

Discussion in 'Journalism topics only' started by Trey Beamon, Jul 15, 2006.

1. Clever username

Clever username Active Member

Anyone want to write my final two stories for our tab? One is about three offensive linemen and the other is about a kid who played about four plays last year but is now the cockiest starting high school quarterback I have ever encountered. I know knowing that makes the offer even more enticing.

2. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

damn rasp - i was hoping i was going to be the only one that noticed that little bit of trivia.

3. Madhavok

Madhavok Well-Known Member

Finished mine last night..well, some minor glitches in some ads came up so now I have to fix them..
    Anway, it sucks doing 15 teams on your own and thankfully the former SE (a city reporter) offered his help. This person did some previews for me and it took quite a burden off of me. I still have no desire to do one by myself ever again (my third) for the craptastic salary I'm making. It's not worth it.

4. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

I think I know where you're at. And now that the tab is done, only two more days until the season starts, which brings another set of issues with it.

5. expendable

expendable Well-Known Member

I'm done. Anyone want a beer while I'm up? :D

6. shotglass

shotglass Guest

Please give some consideration to the tab trades discussed on the thread at the top of "Journalism Topics Only." Myself, I'm just as interested in high school sections as college sections, and will be sure to send both our sections.

Draft saved Draft deleted