1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Running FBC bowl game thread ... The Tim Tebow song edition

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Hammer Pants, Dec 12, 2008.

1. Dickens Cider

Dickens Cider New Member

How does it affect you? I'm honestly asking.

Does it really matter? Is it not a relatively minor thing by which to be irked?

2. king cranium maximus IV

king cranium maximus IV Active Member

C'mon. You know you loved those pics of Teblow getting owned.

I miss 2007. Back when everything made sense.

3. Hammer Pants

Hammer Pants Active Member

I can't wait to start "BCS bowl games running thread ... 2muchcoffeeman drinks 2muchcaffeine edition."

4. pallister

pallister Guest

Don't waste all those Georgia beats Florida pics. You'll likely need 'em for the next 10-12 years.

5. Hammer Pants

Depending on a few factors — who replaces Tebow, how good is Kiffin, can Richt get his house back in order — Florida could lap the field in that division for a good little while.

One thing I know for sure: South Carolina will always finish outside the top two and usually outside the top three for just about the rest of its SEC East existence, with maybe some rare bright spots (like this year's Outback Bowl!). Be very careful when telling Gamecocks fans the news, though. They're a tough breed.

6. Hammer Pants

I have no response and yield the floor to that dickhead in the funny hat over there.

7. pallister

pallister Guest

Or a Razorbacks fan.

8. Hammer Pants

At least they've won their damn division a few times, though. Cocky hasn't done shit other than provide a nice, golf-course-filled setting for senior citizen coaches.

9. pallister

pallister Guest

True, but each time they win the West, it gives the diehards 20 more years of approaching every season as if the UA was USC.

10. Hammer Pants

And now their battle captain isn't even a phony televangelist. He's just a doucherocket who usually wins before bolting for greener pastures.

11. pallister

pallister Guest

And judging from the stories I've been reading, he has to be one of the worst quotes in college football.

12. pallister

pallister Guest

If you can hold two cans of beer at one time, you need to drink faster. :D

Sure it wasn't Zima?

Draft saved Draft deleted