1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Running "Entourage" thread

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Andy _ Kent, Jul 13, 2009.

1. RossLT

RossLT Guest

Someone earlier mentioned that Turtle lost some weight, it looks like he toned up a little bit also.

2. shockey

shockey Active Member

by the way, i'm still awake at 12:56 a.m. because "sloan" is on with jimmy fallon in about 20 minutes. 8) 8) 8)

3. Rumpleforeskin

Rumpleforeskin Active Member

I like how E is probably done with Sloan for a while. He deleted her text message that said "sorry" and had a smirk on his face. By the end of this season, she'll be back and they'll probably get together, but hopefully we can see E grow a bit.

4. shockey

shockey Active Member

one more commercial break to go!! :eek: ;D 8)

wow. great black mini dress showing off her great gams.

whatta knockout. :D :D :D

5. RossLT

RossLT Guest

Yep.

6. SoCalDude

SoCalDude Active Member

First saw her in a movie called "100 Girls" and thought, WOW!!!! Also in that movie were Heigl and Jamie Pressley, but Emmanuelle clearly outshone both of them.
    But I wanted to see if she had any longevity in the biz, then she showed up in a dumbass movie called "On The Line" with Lance Bass. Thought she could be in my Top 10 non-blondes.
    I've only seen glimpses of the Zohan movie but did see some of her scenes.
    Never watched "Entourage" much but will try to catch it more frequently.
    Jimmy Fallon's show is awful but I stuck with it tonight. So sorry they short-shifted her. Seemed like she was there and gone.
    But she is spectacular.

7. Webster

Webster Well-Known Member

As attractive as Sloan is, she and the actor playing Eric are so bad that there is zero emotional weight to any of their scenes.
    Eric is the pivotal guy on the show (they basically gave up on Vince a few episodes into season 1) and I really don't care what happens to him. That's why Piven gets so much praise -- as broad as his role is, he actually gives Ari some nuance.

8. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

I still like the show, but the show is at its best when Piven and Rex Lee are on the screen.

The show was funnier when Turtle was fat and when Drama couldn't find a job.

9. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

I read in EW that a real Aquaman movie will never get made because of the show even though films for Green Lantern, Captain America and Thor are all ready to film.

Apparently, there was a studio that actually wanted to make Aquaman with Grenier as the lead.

10. Webster

Webster Well-Known Member

Grenier really is awful as an actor. You'd like to see some edge to Vince -- ordering the guys around or acting like a star. Instead, he's just a dopey good looking guy who gets all of the breaks.

11. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

You expect us to believe that even a studio could be that dumb? I never understood why they picked that particular superhero, except perhaps because they knew that nobody wanted to make an Aquaman movie in real life.

12. mustangj17

mustangj17 Active Member

Drama is still a goofy loser.

Draft saved Draft deleted