1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Running "Entourage" thread

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Andy _ Kent, Jul 13, 2009.

1. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

This week's episode showed me how little I pay attention to the actual plot when I watch this show. Normally I would notice something like a reference to a show that had just been cancelled (My Name is Earl) or the Leno thing. Just empty calories for the brain, which suits me fine.

2. NoOneLikesUs

NoOneLikesUs Active Member

This week's episode was solid. The less the show revolves around Vince, the better.

-Sloan is a terrible person, but the 16-year-old looking chick is downright scary.
    -I see dark days ahead for Turtle. His relationship will not last. He's already doubting the stability of such a romance with his obsession with Seth Rogen.
    -Ari's partner is an asshat. Their partnership will not end well.

3. Moderator1

Moderator1 Moderator Staff Member

Why is Sloan a terrible person?

4. NoOneLikesUs

NoOneLikesUs Active Member

Just got the feeling she was stringing Eric along.

5. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

The new chick looks like a china doll/Bratz version of an Olsen twin.

And I got REAL tired of people talking about how ugly Seth Rogen was!

6. RossLT

RossLT Guest

God she is gorgeous.

I am just wondering how much longer they can do the show for. I thought I read that the creators had enough ideas for eight seasons. I think they should do this one and one more and then let it go.

7. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

I thought the acting was pretty lame and the script was very pedestrian; no great shakes here.

That said, I really wish someone WOULD make a movie about Enzo Ferrari!

8. RossLT

RossLT Guest

Just about every film they have "made" on Entourage sounded like a good idea.

9. shockey

shockey Active Member

can't be said enough. 8) 8) 8)

10. thegrifter

thegrifter Member

We all have our little obsessions, and Turtle's actually mimics real life. How the hell is Meadow Soprano dating him in real life?
    As for the new chick, Ashley, she just comes off as creepy to me.

11. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

So the theme this season is going to be relationships? It sure seems that way.

The Sloan/E thing is already getting annoying, though at least as long as that is going on we get to look at her. Ari's friend fucking things up was kinda predictable, but the crash and burn could be fun.

I agree with grifter. Ashley is creepy.

12. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

I thought it set up the rest of the season nicely.

Draft saved Draft deleted