1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Running EA College Football 2009 thread

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by slappy4428, Dec 7, 2008.

1. mustangj17

mustangj17 Active Member

Re: The wheels are turning... EA College Football 2009 owners please respond

I have friends with XBOX and on PS3 I have to reset it to PS2 controllers.

2. RecentAZgrad

RecentAZgrad Active Member

In addition to slappy's "cunning plan," I also like the idea of an online dynasty, by the way. That'd be fun.

3. Mystery_Meat

Mystery_Meat Guest

Last person to call not it has to be Duke in the ACC dynasty.

Not it!

4. RecentAZgrad

Haha, definitely not it.

5. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Have you counted?

6. Madhavok

Madhavok Well-Known Member

I was wire-to-wire against Florida as UB. Tied going into the third quarter and he just did the typical 'run around with Tebow' and heave it up to get two scores on me. I could only muster field goals in the fourth quarter.

7. Hank_Scorpio

Hank_Scorpio Active Member

We are at seven on the 360 side (JakeandElwood, Dickens Cider, StormSurge, Madhavok, mysterymeat, recentazgrad and myself).

Two on the PS3 side (Precious Roy and Tommy Dreamer)

8. nmmetsfan

nmmetsfan Active Member

I just got a 360 recently and don't have NCAA yet but I'd jump in and buy the game for something fun to do.

9. Madhavok

Madhavok Well-Known Member

Do it. I think BB has it for $39.99. Might be cheaper on Amazon or Gamestop.

10. JakeandElwood

JakeandElwood Well-Known Member

I either paid 40 or 50 for it at Best Buy when I bought my 360 right before Thanksgiving. Definitely not 60.

And I would also be interested in an online dynasty.

11. Hank_Scorpio

Hank_Scorpio Active Member

Let's get the wheels going on the online dynasty. Who wants to be the creator? I would, but Xbox only allows you to be commissioner of one league at a time.

Then, we'd have to decide all one league or everyone picks their own team, regardless of leagues.

We can discuss this while we wait for slappy's cunning plan.

12. RecentAZgrad

I'm already a commissioner of another dynasty, otherwise I would do it. I don't really care if we do all one league, or if we choose teams from all over. Though if we do choose teams from different conferences, we should adjust our non-conf. schedules to play one another.

Draft saved Draft deleted