1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Running EA College Football 2009 thread

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by slappy4428, Dec 7, 2008.

1. Madhavok

Madhavok Well-Known Member

Re: The wheels are turning... EA College Football 2009 owners please respond

360 here.
    I'm in.
    And lately I've been playing with Texas Tech mixed in with a lil bit of USC. Mizzou can be fun as well.

2. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

I didn't think they made that game for PC.

3. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Im staring at my EA CFB 2007 game for PC now... not sure about 2009

4. Hank_Scorpio

Hank_Scorpio Active Member

Bump.

I know there's gotta be more than five people with this game for the 360.

5. Madhavok

I'll add to that:
    How many people with Live?

6. Mystery_Meat

Mystery_Meat Guest

Add me to the 360 list.

7. Hank_Scorpio

I'm not completely sure what slappy's plan is, but we could get an online dynasty going.

8. Dickens Cider

Dickens Cider New Member

I have Xbox Live, if that's what Madhavok's asking. If he's asking about NBA Live ... ew.

9. Precious Roy

Precious Roy Active Member

Damn, I wish it was a PS3 thing, I'd go out and buy the game just to throw my hat in the ring

10. Madhavok

Yeah, Xbox Live. Online dynasty would be epic.

11. Hank_Scorpio

Well, as slappy said, the first format to get 12 moves on to the next plan.

It just looks like there's more 360 owners than PS3 right now.

12. Tommy_Dreamer

Tommy_Dreamer Well-Known Member

I'd vote for PS3 as well. I might suck at the game but it'd be fun to play one of the sj counterparts.

Draft saved Draft deleted