1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Running Dirtbag of the Day Thread ...

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Riptide, Jan 8, 2016.

1. Riptide

Riptide Well-Known Member

This seems like the perfect guy to kick off a dirtbag thread.

[​IMG]

"Now, you're going to have people who are politically correct and who are not going to admit that they agree with me, but the fact to the matter is that women like it rough, no matter what they say. You’ll hear them say, ‘Oh, I like my man to be kind, respectful and gentle’ and stuff like that, but at the end of the day, what they won’t tell you is that they’re all just begging to be slapped around a bit before being taken like animals. I know that’s going to be hard to believe for some people, but that’s just the way it is. I didn’t make the rules.

"So, if you feel like you have to educate your wife on how to satisfy your needs, remember that you don’t have to talk to her,” the Republican lawmaker opined. “Just be a man and force her to give you what you want. Be it oral sex, anal, a threesome or the reverse cowboy position – don’t ask for her opinion. Do what you feel like doing and don’t explain your actions."

Rep. Stickland (R): “The Correct Way To Educate Your Wife Is To Force Her Into The ‘Reverse Cowboy’ Position” - Newslo

2. Mr. Sunshine

Mr. Sunshine Well-Known Member

He looks like he eats hot dogs for breakfast.

3. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

Too bad yesterday's got deleted.

4. YankeeFan

So, this is satire, right?

JUST ENOUGH NEWS… Newslo is the first hybrid News/Satire platform on the web. Readers come to us for a unique brand of entertainment and information that is enhanced by features like our fact-button, which allows readers to find what is fact and what is satire.

Newslo’s “No Need to Satirize” brings you completely factual stories that are so ridiculous, they don’t need our trademark touch. Whenever you see #NNTS, you’re reading COMPLETELY real news that only seems too absurd to be true.

About Us - Newslo

5. LongTimeListener

LongTimeListener Well-Known Member

6. Mr. Sunshine

Mr. Sunshine Well-Known Member

Can't be rape if there is no sex. #marriage

JackReacher likes this.
  7. ChrisLong

ChrisLong Well-Known Member

Long Beach State baseball team approves of this thread.

8. Vombatus

Vombatus Well-Known Member

Hmm. Sounds a bit like:
    [​IMG]

9. SnarkShark

SnarkShark Well-Known Member

Rip, do you regularly get your news from that site?

10. cyclingwriter2

cyclingwriter2 Well-Known Member

This will be shared 10 times more on social media than women being sexually assaulted on the streets of Germany and a mayor there saying "it's their fault."

YankeeFan likes this.
  11. YankeeFan

As today's recipient, I nominate a sports reporter who uses his press row seat to objectify women:

Draft saved Draft deleted