1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

running cws thread

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by HoopsMcCann, Jun 16, 2006.

1. HoopsMcCann

HoopsMcCann Active Member

you're exactly right, newscolumns.

damn shame, but hey, that's america, ain't it

buck -- i'm pissing on your corpse

2. HoopsMcCann

how many ncaa titles do your precious jackets have -- even with all those stud players?

3. HoopsMcCann

don't forget uga has ousted tech three times in ncaa play, tech has done it to uga once

4. djc3317

djc3317 Guest

this inning has been horrible for tech. just completely tightened up when they got near a win in the end.
    they're the A-Rods of college baseball.

5. HoopsMcCann

typical tech

;D

6. Birdscribe

Birdscribe Active Member

Five batters in and Fullerton is already down 2-0. This keeps up and I will be more pissed driving the SoCal freeways home on a Friday afternoon than I normally am. :(

I take solace in the fact that Roemer got rocked early against Mizzou in the Super Regional and settled down to kick the Tigers' ass.

7. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

Well, you nearly got a 12th-inning solo walkoff by the Titans. Cheer up! :D

8. 2muchcoffeeman

UNC just scored in the top of the 13th. 6-5 Heels, no outs, men on first and second.

9. novelist_wannabe

novelist_wannabe Well-Known Member

The UGA-Rice game is a mirror of Tech-Clemson. And I nearly spewed coke on the screen when Erin Andrews did a dugout interview with the Rice coach, who is all of 90 years old or something. He's on the second step, leaning on the rail, EA is on the field, so her ... endowment ... is right in this geezer's face. Hilarious.

10. 2muchcoffeeman

Lucky bastard.

11. HoopsMcCann

except the bad(der) guys didn't lose this one

12. BigRed

BigRed Active Member

Graham is 70..... he looks much older. I kept waiting for him to nod off during the coaches' joint press conference. Old, old, old man.

Draft saved Draft deleted