1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Running College Football Head Coaching Changes Thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Armchair_QB, Oct 20, 2010.

1. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

They passed on Whipple and Tom Bradley to hire Paul freakin' P.

2. wicked

wicked Well-Known Member

I find it telling that Bradley's throwing his name out all of the sudden.

3. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

4. zagoshe

zagoshe Well-Known Member

Paul Pasqualoni was a good coach at Syracuse but outside a couple of really good years his teams seemed to define mediocrity -- which means he'll fit in at UConn and have no problem continuing what Randy Edsall was doing.

5. Cosmo

Cosmo Well-Known Member

Yep. Stronger routes? Pasqualoni have some experience at receiver that I don't remember?

6. zagoshe

zagoshe Well-Known Member

People in this neck of the woods went apeshit a few days ago when Tom Bradley was passed over for Todd Graham for the Pitt head coaching job.

Maybe because I'm not from here, I'm an outsider and don't quite understand how things work around here, but I must be missing something because I can't quite figure out what it is that Tom Bradley has done that is so special that he deserves to get all these jobs he is being passed over for.

I mean, I see a guy who is a career assistant and who has only worked at one place for his entire career.

Why is everyone supposed to hire this guy?

Draft saved Draft deleted