1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Running college bowls thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Oz, Dec 19, 2006.

1. indiansnetwork

indiansnetwork Active Member

Other then one bad pass when they were already up by 20 he didn't look to raw to me.

2. GB-Hack

GB-Hack Active Member

And no-one pays less attention to projectors than Crazy Al. If he thinks he sees something special there, he'll take him.

3. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

That would be hilarious.

4. Fixed. :D

5. FuerteJ

FuerteJ Active Member

He is, though. He can be very, very, very good, like tonight. He can also make very, very, very poor decisions with the ball, like not waiting until his receivers were in the end zone against Auburn earlier in the season on the last play of the game (he threw it to a receiver who was at the 5).

Just needs some coaching. He can be very good. His arm strength is ridiculous.

6. GB-Hack

GB-Hack Active Member

Red, that is beautiful.

7. indiansnetwork

To be honest I have not watched any LSU games so I will take your word on it. Brett Favre once was very raw then he was a NFL MVP now he is spinning his wheels but still a top 10 qb. If Russel can have half Favre's career he will be very good.

8. micropolitan guy

micropolitan guy Well-Known Member

Boise State has better players than Notre Dame.

Either that, or Chris Petersen is a better game coach than Charlie Weis.

Or both.

9. FuerteJ

FuerteJ Active Member

There's no doubt about it. Like I said before, he just needs some coaching. Maybe I'm biased. We share the same home town.

10. indiansnetwork

Not that Boise State would beat Florida or Ohio State but really they should have received a chance because some teams just have something special like the first Patriots Super Bowl team.

11. GB-Hack

GB-Hack Active Member

Uh-oh.....don't tell Angola.

12. shotglass

shotglass Guest

Chris Petersen was a better game coach than anyone Monday night.

Draft saved Draft deleted