1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Running CFL thread

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by sportschick, Jun 16, 2006.

1. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

I think his last name starts with a C. I wasn't paying attention at the time.

2. Flash

Flash Guest

Never mind. It's Jason Clermont. It always sucks really bad when a team loses one of its non-import players. They're tough to replace.

3. Flash

Flash Guest

Dammit, I think there should be a moratorium declared on referring to two tall guys as the Twin Towers. That only makes me hate Rod Black more.

4. Gomer

Gomer Active Member

And it's an MCL. Probably karma because he likes Buffy the Vampire Slayer.

5. Flash

Flash Guest

That just sucks for B.C. Ah well ...

6. JR

JR Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Hamilton will kick some Argos ass tomorrow (today?)

Oskeewee, baby. :)

Williams won't get more than a hundred yards.

7. Flash

Flash Guest

Like I said, JR, I'm planning on being at the game on the 29th. No Maas, dude. No Maas.

8. JR

JR Well-Known Member

Which game?

9. Flash

Flash Guest

Hamilton is here on the 29th ...

10. Beef03

Beef03 Active Member

I don't think he'll get more than 60 yards.
    BTW JR, the Ti-Cats are my Grey Cup pick this year, now that they actually have a couple of guys that can catch the ball, and that Jason Maas guy is pretty good to.
    It will be an Edmonton-Hamilton Grey CUp, battle of Former Teammates Ray and Maas. should e a hell of a season.
    Winnipeg surprised me with the fight they had today, thought they were going to get the upset.
    Saskatchewan was very disappointing. Wasn't sure what to expect out of the gate from them, but I expected better than that. Their secondary was ripped to shreds, if they don't fix that they won't be able to hold anybody - except maybe Winnipeg - under 40 points.

11. Double J

Double J Active Member

He's the reason why Ottawa's most recent team was called the Renegades. Chen owns the Rough Riders name and isn't willing to part with it unless he gets more than a token sum.

There oughta be a law against controlling a team name after that team has ceased to exist. Baltimore CFL Colts, anyone?

12. KP

KP Active Member

New Englanders can catch the game on DB at 8 on NESN. [/if anyone gives a damn]

Draft saved Draft deleted