1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Running Bowl Selection Thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Chef2, Dec 5, 2010.

1. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

OK, here's a start. You should eat dinner at the Homestead. It's a big, not too expensive restaurant on Beach Boulevard (U.S. 90) in Jacksonville Beach. Ask your hotel staff for directions. It has fantastic fried chicken, which you simply cannot get up my way.

2. LongTimeListener

LongTimeListener Well-Known Member

The SEC is offended by your allegation. If he ended up at Mississippi State because that was where he believed his educational opportunities would be greatest, it would be regardless of the fact his dad was shopping him. His dad would be banished for asking for money, but if Pops just asked and (cough cough) Cam didn't know about it, then Cam would be in the clear. And since we can't find the check stub, we'd all just assume no deal was consummated even though everyone acknowledges Dad asked for the money.

Simple, really.

3. D-3 Fan

D-3 Fan Well-Known Member

4. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

That sucks soooo bad.

5. Armchair_QB

Armchair_QB Well-Known Member

Kid's been in and out of Ferentz's doghouse for a couple of years. Now we know why. This should shut up all the idiots who thought Ferentz was in the wrong for suspending him.

6. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

Ah yes, the annual "Oh shit, the team I picked to win in my bowl pool just bounced four starters from the trip."

Draft saved Draft deleted