1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Running BCS championship game thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Johnny Dangerously, Jan 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

Believe me, dog, I know where you're coming from.

2. DyePack

DyePack New Member

Ozwaldo:

I included your post as a response to the SEC fanboys' lame chant that USC didn't play anyone.

Of course, their schools have tough opponents like Lousiana-Monroe and Chattanooga ahead of them.

SEC fanboy fever: Catch it! (I-AA schools especially welcome!)

3. dog428

dog428 Active Member

Florida 41, OSU 14.

Big 11 mediocrity: Sauronolopack's on our side -- that's all you need to know.

4. DyePack

DyePack New Member

SEC: 1-2 against good teams in the bowls. A team lost 50-14 at home, yet fanboys were chanting for that team to be in the top 5. The evidence is in the prior posts.

That's really all you need to know, unless you're an SEC fanboy, and then you need to know where the ointment is at the drug store.

5. dog428

dog428 Active Member

So, Arkansas sucked, yet Wisconsin's seven-point win over the Razorbacks is validation for the entire Big 11?

Only in a Sauronolopack argument.

6. DyePack

DyePack New Member

Much like Notre Dame sucked when it played Michigan, but was a quality opponent when it played LSU. [/secfanboyfucktards]

You need to get some training from your cadre of fanboys, dogplop. They seem to be more skilled at those "arguments."

7. dog428

dog428 Active Member

Yeah, I'm the unskilled one, you say as you attempt to argue that a conference that just went 2-5 in bowls and had it's top two teams blown out is better than a conference that went 6-3 and took home the national championship.

Maybe you could try convincing us that Germany really won WWII, since the US was manipulated into the fight.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.