1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Running BCS championship game thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Johnny Dangerously, Jan 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DyePack

DyePack New Member

Re: Official, soon-to-be-running BCS championship game thread

The SEC fanboys have forgotten about last week's outcomes and are back on a roll.

2. GB-Hack

GB-Hack Active Member

Jesus, I'm putting Tressell up on a pedestal and asking if Meyer can match up with him as an in-game coach. How this makes me an SEC fanboy is beyond me, but your trolldom is becoming tiresome.

3. Breakyoself

Breakyoself Member

yep. dyepack is still upset his "michigan should be in the title game" argument got throttled last week in the Wolverines' loss. now he just has to be a trolling bitch with even less to add to the conversation.

4. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

5. Johnny Dangerously

Johnny Dangerously Well-Known Member

Sports history is loaded with teams that won championships in games -- and series -- they "didn't belong" in.

6. DyePack

DyePack New Member

I was reacting to the statement that the Big 10 was overrated, even though two pathetic SEC offenses were predictably bad in bowl games against them.

7. Breakyoself

Breakyoself Member

is michigan now overrated because it was beaten in its bowl game?

8. GB-Hack

GB-Hack Active Member

No, you're running around shouting that Florida shouldn't be in the title game, that Michigan should be, and that anyone who disagrees with you is drinking kool-aid and is an SEC fanboy.

Stop trying to reinvent your argument after you've been making a different one for the last two weeks.

9. DyePack

DyePack New Member

I think the argument almost the whole time has been Florida should not be in the title game.

The results of last week prove Michigan's schedule was harder. The SOS ratings say the same thing.

10. GB-Hack

GB-Hack Active Member

No, the result of last weeks game shows that Michigan was overrated, and thereby that while everyone deified both Michigan and OSU after their game, USC's dismantling of the Wolverines is causing some to think that maybe OSU isn't as good as was previously thought.

How strong their schedule was is neither here nor there when you get whipped by a superior opponent.

11. Breakyoself

Breakyoself Member

GB, don't get too riled up with Dyepack. his original arugment did not work, so he has changed it as people begin pointing out facts. no matter what you say, or facts your provide, he is right.

he is also full of shit, but that is another thread all together.

12. GB-Hack

GB-Hack Active Member

I'm doing fine break, I just figured someone should point out his drivel and offer some cogent points back. Did you see him ask someone to be original when insulting him in another thread, only to come back with a momma joke two posts later to me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.