1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Running Baseball Thread XIV: AND DOWN THE STRETCH THEY COME!

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by BYH, Sep 23, 2007.

1. Barsuk

Barsuk Active Member

Rampant speculation. I do like the thought of it, though. ;D

Lee, A-Rod and A-Ram in the same infield -- that's tough to beat.

2. BYH

BYH Active Member

Yeah cause ARod's won everywhere he's been. Except the minors and the majors. [/Shaq]

Sorry Barsuk and the rest of Cubs Nation, but I would guarantee the Cubs never win with ARod if they sign him to anything resembling that 10-year, $200-something million deal.

3. Barsuk

Barsuk Active Member

Now, there you go being all logical and shit and pissing on a perfectly good rampant speculation party. You're no fun, at all, Beej.

4. BYH

BYH Active Member

FUCK YOU BARSUK YOU TOLD ME NOT TO START MCNABB!!!!

(I have to take it out on you that my game is still up for grabs even with Favre going off)

5. Barsuk

Barsuk Active Member

Your fault you listened to me! And what was the difference between Favre and McNabb, 6-7 points?

6. Claws for Concern

Claws for Concern Active Member

Scott Boras is already denying this rumor, but you know he's probably the one who started the rumor.

http://sports.yahoo.com/mlb/news;_ylt=AshE85j7wTM_9F909WRYfEcRvLYF?slug=ap-a-rod-cubs&prov=ap&type=lgns

7. BYH

BYH Active Member

Sixteen pts. We give yardage bonuses on TDs (1 pt for every 10 yards).

By non-fantasy standards, their performances were much closer.

8. Barsuk

Barsuk Active Member

Ahh. I kind of like that, yardage bonuses on TDs. Anyway, sorry about the bad advice. I'm starting to realize I will not be CHARMION OF ALL TYME FANTANSY FOOTBALL.

9. Barsuk

Barsuk Active Member

... has never been in my kitchen.

10. BYH

BYH Active Member

MOTHERFUCKER!!!!!!

Brad Lidge, if this costs me the NIAFL title, you will rue the day you heard the letters Bee Why Aitch.

11. novelist_wannabe

novelist_wannabe Well-Known Member

I'm sure the rueage has already commenced ..

12. Barsuk

Barsuk Active Member

It was either that or something about Bea Arthur's dick. I'm an unoriginal bastard. ;D

Draft saved Draft deleted