1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Running Aussie Open Thread...

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by nafselon, Jan 14, 2007.

1. ballscribe

ballscribe Active Member

She was up 5-0 in that set and gave up her serve twice while serving for the match to make it 5-5.
    She pulled it out because she has an absolutely unshakeable belief in herself.
    If only we all had more of that. It's not the first time she's choked away an easy third set, but somehow righted herself just in time.

Even her old man stopped screaming and gave up.

I'm not a fan at all (too many dismissive press conferences), but she's a winner, no doubt.

It's bloody hot over there the next few days. I realize her visor is "cute", but risk the hat hair and put a cap on already, before you get heatstroke, dumbass.

2. John

John Well-Known Member

I'd love to see Kendrick beat Nadal, but I know that has little chance of happening.

Still not sure about letting these guys play inside while all the other matches are halted.

3. Stretch15

Stretch15 Member

Kendrick has a better shot than you might think. He had Rafa down two sets to none at Wimbledon before giving it away.

Hopefully Kendrick has learned how to keep his foot on the gas and not let up.

Kendrick just blew a volley to give Rafa a set point in the 1st set tiebreaker.

4. NoOneLikesUs

NoOneLikesUs Active Member

Serb-on-Croatian violence is fun for the whole family.

Best highlight ESPN showed all day.

5. John

John Well-Known Member

Hingis just won her first set 6-0 in 19 minutes.

6. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

Hingis pretty much waltzed to that win.

Blake up two sets to none on Moya.

7. BYH

BYH Active Member

Or ingesting some HGH somewhere.

[​IMG]

8. FileNotFound

FileNotFound Well-Known Member

I was hating myself for having that exact same thought. My god, but her ass is big. Was distracting me, though, from suffering through watching her play some pretty awful tennis.

9. wickedwritah

wickedwritah Guest

Those arms do look pretty ... tight.

10. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

the best reason to watch tennis

not nude but NSFW http://mosnews.com/files/10180/sharapova.jpg

11. standman

standman Member

One of the tabs in London used to have a scorecard for flashes.

12. spnited

spnited Active Member

Oh. My. God.

Serena just started her second round match. Having not stayed up till all hours to watch her opener, I have never seen anyone this fat and out of shape attempt to play in a Grand Slam event.
    Because the women's draw is so weak, she'll probably win this match against Anne Kremer, but she is in no condition to go any further.

Draft saved Draft deleted