1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Running AFraud key situation thread!!!

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by BYH, Jun 17, 2006.

1. DyePack

DyePack New Member

I just want whoever is down 3-2 to lose and get it over with. It's fricking mid-June. Hockey should have been over for weeks.

2. Cosmo

Cosmo Well-Known Member

Yes, we should have only one thread on the board for each of the following:

Soccer
    Baseball
    NBA Finals
    Stanley Cup Finals
    Golf

Any other thread start will be too distracting to the threads about the sexual lives and drunkenness of some of our posters. Nevermind the fact that perhaps someone might want to talk about the U.S.-Italy game without wading through to find when it starts in the monster soccer thread, on page 45 or whatever.

By all means, let's not dedicate a single thread to the most important U.S. soccer match in four years. I'm in your corner on this one, A_F.

3. Almost_Famous

Almost_Famous Active Member

Let it be known i think the mods to a pretty darn good job. They obviously deal with a whole lot of shit on here, and how they keep their sanity, i dont know.

I want to start a thread on who people think the US should start for Pope and Pablo since they're gone for then next game. They are gone, right?

4. novelist_wannabe

novelist_wannabe Well-Known Member

5. Trey Beamon

Trey Beamon Active Member

Thank google :D

[​IMG]

6. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

Come on . . . Britney and Angie deserve their own threads. Anna can just be stuck on the baseball thread. :D

7. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

That's just so wrong on so many levels.

8. dooley_womack1

But I do like the idea of this thread. Maybe we'll finally get some empirical evidence one way or the other, as long as triumphs are put on here with the cock-ups.

9. BYH

BYH Active Member

This is going to be a lopsided list, Dools.

10. dooley_womack1

Well, even if he succeeds only 3 out of 10 times, he's still solid.

11. D-3 Fan

D-3 Fan Well-Known Member

Shawn Chacon just realized that...he's Shawn Chacon again. Where have you been since your days with the Rockies? We've been waiting for you to self-destruct!

12. Moderator1

Moderator1 Moderator Staff Member

Thrilled. He's absolutely thrilled. Son the Braves fan was screaming his fool head off for the Nats, said it was the best time he's had at a baseball game. Ward - built like me! - chugged his big self home. Loved that.

Chacon and Ortiz are twins. Not really money pitchers. Ortiz had a nice hot streak there but the fact remains that, on most nights, he can't make the big pitch when he has to make it.

Who wins the Wang-O'Connor battle tomorrow?

Draft saved Draft deleted