1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Running 24 thread!!!!

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by BYH, Jan 14, 2007.

1. JayFarrar

JayFarrar Well-Known Member

The first four hours were online, but got yanked.
    They arrested the dad, but the son is the one working with the terrorists. Nothing on the package, but I assume it is something bad.
    Chloe passed it on to Bill B. and he sat on it.
    Watch tonight and the little recap should get you back to speed.

2. EStreetJoe

EStreetJoe Well-Known Member

Remember -- the full minute-by-minute recap is on Fox.com.

"the package" included a gun, which the kid grabbed to shoot the person from the neighborhood that was kicking the shit out of him... or "the package" didn't include a gun and they happened to have a gun under the counter (that the FBI missed) near where the package fell when the ass-kicking began

It appears that Palmer's sister is romantically involved with her boss at the Islamic-American Alliance. Otherwise I'm not sure what to make of their kiss and Palmer's sister's staunch defense of the IAA's personnel records.

The presidential aide who used to be Allie McBeal is coming across as an unlikeable asshole. Then again, I guess every presidential administration on 24 needs someone like that.

I think it was the combination of the torture in China combined with the brief torture from the terrorist ("I'm going to put you through what you put my brother through") that softened Jack up, not just the experience in China.

Just a wild guess, since I haven't read anything on this season -- the bluetooth gang (headed by Paul McCraine) from last season and whatever Preisdent Palmer gave up to China to get Jack back will play a big role later this season.

In the last 5 seasons (days) Jack hasn't had time to go to the bathroom or get a bite to eat, but this year he finds time for a haircut and a shave...

3. Jake_Taylor

Jake_Taylor Well-Known Member

I was so happy to see Rube Baker landed on his feet with a solid contractor job, only to watch him get capped by Kumar. He should have recited turn-ons and turn-offs from Playboy to control his anger.

4. Freelance Hack

Freelance Hack Active Member

At the airport after talking with Buchanan and Curtis, they show him walking over to a place where he can shave and clean up.

He also cleaned up again after taking Assad and the betrayer into a house.

5. D.Sanchez

D.Sanchez Member

Actually the first six hours were leaked online and if you know where to look they are still available. ;)

6. bigpern23

bigpern23 Well-Known Member

Goddammit I want to post on this thread, but had to tape last night's episodes. Four hours of 24 coming up for me tonight though.

Good sign at the New Orleans game yesterday: Play like Jack Bauer today!

7. fmrsped

fmrsped Active Member

Don't hold out on me. ... I promise a good friend of mine. Come on!

8. KYSportsWriter

KYSportsWriter Well-Known Member

He's going to get another fucking haircut!

Oh, wait...

9. KYSportsWriter

And oh yeah, Chloe is fucking hot as a brunette.

Yowza!

Jack's kill of that one terrorist is by far his most brutal. I never saw that one coming at all.

10. fmrsped

fmrsped Active Member

Yuck, Chloe is not hot at all.

11. KYSportsWriter

What?

12. fmrsped

fmrsped Active Member

Yuck. Chloe. Is. Not. Hot. At. All.

Draft saved Draft deleted