1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Running 24 thread (03-05)

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by KYSportsWriter, Mar 5, 2007.

1. KYSportsWriter

KYSportsWriter Well-Known Member

Wrong moment, pern. I was talking about when the Russian guy was shot before the end.

2. Bill Clinton

Bill Clinton New Member

Gotcha, KY. Still didn't think it was 'Holy shit!', though. The minute he walked out of the room with Jack (still not sure why he thought he had to do that) I knew he was done.

I am, however, with you on this season. I'm still completely enjoying it.

3. KYSportsWriter

Slight threadjack, but are you and pern one and the same?

4. EStreetJoe

EStreetJoe Well-Known Member

This episode didn't set up the rest of the season well at all.
    We know the drones are going to be ready to launch the nukes by 8 p.m., which still leaves 10 hours for shit to happen.

The big question is how much longer will Tom Lennox be around before he "disappears" on the vice-president's authority?

5. KYSportsWriter

Is the Veep a bad guy?

6. EStreetJoe

You get the impression he was in on the hit or that he'll do whatever he needs to in order to keep Tom from revealing the truth in order to push through his agenda.

7. KYSportsWriter

I musta missed that one. Got kinda busy at work, but I did see him give his speech about President Palmer being hurt.

8. EStreetJoe

He met with Tom while he was being questioned by the FBI/secret service. He indirectly pressured Tom to change his story for the good of the country and then told the agent questioning Tom to bypass the attorney general with the statement and give it to him first.

9. KYSportsWriter

What I did like was when Tom was being led down the hallway and he turned those other two guys in. That was funny.

10. BYH

BYH Active Member

Veep is almost certainly a bad guy. I think we'll find he was in on the plan to kill Palmer (probably both Palmers).

And 21 is right: This season has dragged the last few weeks. It still doesn't suck nearly as much as season 3, but I dare say it might be running out of gas.

11. Blasphemy! I'll not stand here and watch you sully the good name of Col. Tanner.

WOLVERINES!

[​IMG]

12. joe

joe Active Member

Of course the Veep is a bad guy. He's the Rev. Jim Jones.

Draft saved Draft deleted