1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Running 24 thread (03-05)

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by KYSportsWriter, Mar 5, 2007.

1. KYSportsWriter

KYSportsWriter Well-Known Member

I thought Logan was on house arrest? Why in the hell is he out and about with Jack?

2. BYH

BYH Active Member

I believe he was given permission to travel to the Russki who is running the whole shebang an hour ago.

3. KYSportsWriter

Shows how much I paid attention last week...

4. BYH

BYH Active Member

Logan trying to dissuade Jack from going into the Russian consulate by reminding him of what happened when he busted into the Chinese consulate might be the funniest moment in series history.

OK, so there's only been like three comedic moments in six years. Still.

5. STLIrish

STLIrish Active Member

Is the VP's aide the chick from Invasion?

6. KYSportsWriter

Holy crap, Jack just got his ass kicked.

7. KYSportsWriter

That was a holy shit! moment.

And DAMN IT, I thought Jack was in the clear.

8. D.Sanchez

D.Sanchez Member

Yes

9. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

Those of you who were guilty of reading ahead in the textbook back in junior high may find the following link interesting and informative.

http://www.aintitcool.com/node/31769

10. 21

21 Well-Known Member

With the exception of the whole Bauer Family Reunion Special, this season has been a real dud.

I can't even understand any of the Russians or the Middle Easterners, the new characters are dull, and let's face it, do you really care if this president dies? What has he done for us??

Plot is trite, racial profiling theme is trite. I will expect more by dinnertime, 6-7 pm.

11. bigpern23

bigpern23 Well-Known Member

Not at all a holy shit moment. What the hell did Jack think was going to happen when he walked out that door? That the phalanx of Russian security guards would be busy playing texas hold em and drinking vodka and not notice him?

Good episode, though. The drone revelation might have been a bit more dramatic if they hadn't haphazardly revealed it earlier.

12. KYSportsWriter

I have loved this season. The only one I've hated with a passion was season 3.

Draft saved Draft deleted