1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Running 2020 PGA Tour thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by TigerVols, Sep 11, 2019.

1. expendable

expendable Well-Known Member

When I hear of that I think of the Yacht Club scene in Caddyshack.

I Should Coco likes this.
  2. ThomsonONE

ThomsonONE Member

Bryson DeChambeau spills his massive size gains secret. It's his diet! All those fools that took steroids and HGH, risked contracts worth millions, suppliers that risked (and went to) prison knew NOTHING about how to get big and strong. Just eat right and you too can gain 50 lbs in a few months.

https://nypost.com/2020/06/30/the-diet-behind-bryson-dechambeaus-new-bulked-up-frame/

It is obvious that he is doping but no one asks the question. How about asking him and his trainer some questions on why he has been able to do what no other athlete with essentially unlimited resources have been able to do? Shameful performance by all the "journalists" that cover golf.

maumann likes this.
  3. JC

JC Well-Known Member

You expect those hard hitting golf scribes to ask tough questions? They are same group that doesn’t raise an eyebrow at Tiger and his workouts because he has never tested positive and welcomes testing. The majority of them are water carriers.

Chef2 likes this.
  4. Chef2

Chef2 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

maumann likes this.
  5. playthrough

playthrough Moderator Staff Member

Embarrassing how golf media are so spellbound by this. Guy used his downtime to bulk up and -- newsflash! -- has to eat like a horse to stay that way. And we've seen smashmouth golf before from plenty of guys, yet the new one is always treated like something from another planet. Small sample size so far, granted, but big DeChambeau hasn't won like little DeChambeau yet. It's enough to make you miss the wall-to-wall Tiger coverage.

6. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

7. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

Is there any doubt that at some point DeChambeau will spend an offseason losing the bulk he put on this time? He's always gonna be fiddling with something because that's how his brain works. It's going to keep him from winning as much as he might, too.

8. qtlaw

qtlaw Well-Known Member

Privacy? During a performance? Get your head out your a**. You are you that’s it. Not some edited version, and certainly not while you’re on stage. Don’t want people to see you as boorish? Don’t do it. Easy solution.

9. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

I’m sure there are dozens of missed cut morherfuckers and Korn Ferry guys who would gladly trade places and have their privacy violated .

10. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

11. JC

JC Well-Known Member

I’m sure the subservient golf media will really let him have it.

12. ThomsonONE

ThomsonONE Member

Hey Bryson - bit of 'roid rage in that outburst?

Draft saved Draft deleted