1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Running 2019-2020 college hoops thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by CD Boogie, Nov 5, 2019.

1. Big Circus

Big Circus Well-Known Member

And Hamilton is doing the exact same thing he's always done. Sign one stud per year, add in multiple 7-footers, backfill the roster with interchangeable athletic wings and put them all in the rotation. They had nine guys score at least four points last night.

Donny in his element likes this.
  2. Big Circus

Those of you who hate to see things, turn on the ACC Network.

Donny in his element likes this.
  3. Big Circus

I jinxed it.

4. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

Duke’s DeLaurier had one of the worst stat lines ever. 0/1 shooting. 0 assists 0 rebounds 5 fouls.

5. Cosmo

Cosmo Well-Known Member

Fuck Xfinity.

6. swingline

swingline Well-Known Member

That’s how they beat the dogshit out of Mizzou two years ago in the NCAA tourney’s first round.

7. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

The amount of Pitt fans I know who (1) openly bitch that they pay so much for Comcast yet can't get the ACC network yet also (2) say they won't consider switching to another provider is mind-blowing to me.

8. Cosmo

Cosmo Well-Known Member

Too much of a pain in the ass to change everything for one network that I would watch once a week, tops. Fios is not a better option here.

9. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

Fair enough, but we all know this is how Comcast plays. They did the same thing with the Big 10 network a decade ago and, When they owned the Weather Channel they attempted to bend Fios over and Verizon told them to pound sand. Although I was a regular TWC watcher I respected the switch to the AccuWeather channel.

10. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

11. heyabbott

12. heyabbott

Terps going out in round of 32

Draft saved Draft deleted