1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Running 2019-2020 college hoops thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by CD Boogie, Nov 5, 2019.

1. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

There might be -- ought to be -- some season-long suspensions for that one. No. 22 for Kansas picked up a chair and was about to clobber somebody with it before an assistant coach managed to knock it out of his hands.

2. Chef2

Chef2 Well-Known Member

If I had to guess:
    DeSousa is done for year. That's a no-brainer.
    I don't know who the guy in the black shirt was with, but this guy got worked over pretty good. He was at the bottom of one of the piles.
    Friend of mine was there about 30 rows from it and said it was 90 seconds of pandemonium.

3. Tarheel316

Tarheel316 Well-Known Member

Just awful. They were having a basketball game and Ron Artest broke out. Got to be some big-time suspensions.

4. MileHigh

MileHigh Moderator Staff Member

DeSousa is done. What a fucking debacle.

5. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    *shaking*

6. Wenders

Wenders Well-Known Member

Pretty sure the guy in the black shirt is K-State's James Love, who is currently not playing due to injury.

7. Tweener

Tweener Well-Known Member

What was DeSousa so upset about? That the opponent was playing until the final whistle blew? Kansas was up by a mile in this game. Who cares if a guy stole the ball from him in the final seconds?

How a guy on the winning team lost his cool and probably ended his college over something so trivial is beyond me.

Liut likes this.
  8. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

Didn't another team that was recently down 30 "play to the end" with a breakaway dunk at the horn ... at the Phog?

9. Cosmo

Cosmo Well-Known Member

Monmouth

Liut and Songbird like this.
  10. Chef2

Chef2 Well-Known Member

11. Cosmo

Cosmo Well-Known Member

Evansville has fired Walter McCarty. He'll always have Rupp Arena.

12. Oggiedoggie

Oggiedoggie Well-Known Member

The Kansas State players displayed an almost total lack of decorum.

Hasn’t anyone ever explained to them that you’re supposed to yield the floor to the speaker who holds the chair?

Last edited: Jan 22, 2020
    Spartan Squad and HanSenSE like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted