1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Running 2018 Stanley Cup playoffs thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by MTM, Apr 9, 2018.

1. Sea Bass

Sea Bass Well-Known Member

Geez...sorry to hear he needs a bypass. Hope all goes well. Don’t let him watch tomorrow :)

2. HC

HC Well-Known Member

Thanks for the good wishes. He'll kill me if he finds out I told you guys. ;)

3. ChrisLong

ChrisLong Well-Known Member

It was 14 years ago for me, a triple. I've lived a lot in the past 14 years. And I've survived a bunch of Ducks games. I'm fine. Best wishes to JR and HC.

HC likes this.
  4. KJIM

KJIM Well-Known Member

Oh man. Hope it will be as routine as it can get and he recovery quickly. Is he a good patient?

5. HC

HC Well-Known Member

Oh Lord no. He's grumpy when he's healthy! LOL

ChrisLong likes this.
  6. albert777

albert777 Active Member

Had three bypasses in August, 2007. Took six months to fully recover, but since then I've gotten a clean bill of health. Good luck, prayers and all that to you.

HC likes this.
  7. Cosmo

Cosmo Well-Known Member

Geno and Hagelin both out for Game 1 of Pens-Caps. Burakovsky remains out ... "week to week." Doubt he plays in this series.

8. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Hagelin won't even make the trip. Malkin will, so I'm guessing/hoping he will be ready to play in Game 2.

The Capitals really need to jump on the opportunity. They are at home and the Penguins are missing one of their stars and a key role player.

9. Cosmo

Cosmo Well-Known Member

I agree. Fully expect Murray to go apeshit and make 50 saves to compensate. LOL.

10. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

That may not happen. Perhaps Guentzel will do the compensating again. :)

11. HC

HC Well-Known Member

Rene Rancourt is annoying even when muted. Possibly even MORE annoying when muted.

12. JC

JC Well-Known Member

I hate him more than any Bruin.

John B. Foster and HC like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted