1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Running 2016-17 College Rings Thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by dixiehack, Nov 10, 2016.

1. Chef2

Chef2 Well-Known Member

Indeed. That was a punch.

2. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

In its last two meetings with Texas A&M, LSU has now been outscored 163-100. Every day Johnny Jones remains employed is a fraud perpetrated on the citizens of Louisiana.

3. dixiehack

4. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

Watched Notre Dame end Miami's 21-game home win streak while denying Larranaga his 600th.

Notre Dame is very good. Nobody moves with and without the ball better and nobody passes it better. They're a joy to watch.

5. dixiehack

6. Big Circus

Big Circus Well-Known Member

They're always like that. That's how they make the tournament with a roster full of 6-5 guys every year. I hope Brey stays there forever.

7. dixiehack

8. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

For a while the knock was that Mike Brey's shit doesn't work in the playoffs. But now it does.

My little guy chose Notre Dame over Indiana for his fan loyalty. I didn't even try to convince him otherwise.

9. franticscribe

franticscribe Well-Known Member

If y'all are in the Region, I mean the only reasonable choices are Purdue or Notre Dame. I'd be disappointed he picked ND, though.

Big Circus said he hopes Brey stays at Notre Dame for a long time. I for one hope Tom Crean stays at IU forever. And ever.

10. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

11. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

Guy Incognito found that dance, and uterus, offensive.

Chef2 likes this.
  12. dixiehack

So another story about a concussion victim?

Draft saved Draft deleted