1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Running 2010 NCAA Division I Men's Basketball Tournament thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Rumpleforeskin, Mar 18, 2010.

1. dreunc1542

dreunc1542 Active Member

That's a tough way to start the tournament. We'll see if you have what it takes to bounce back from it.

2. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

Don't see how Nova doesn't take charge, but Raftery just pointed out that this game is taking a similar path to Richmond's upset of Syracuse as a 15 seed in 1991. It actually is.

3. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

I compare it to Villanova being down eight in the first half. At least the seafood and lobster dip is good. I'm sure the margaritas will help the second-half comeback.

4. dreunc1542

dreunc1542 Active Member

I don't see that channel on my MMOD? Maybe it's blacked out in this area since we don't recognize flyover country.

5. Blitz

Blitz Active Member

Yes, I believe I remember hearing you say that earlier.
    They need to regroup big-time, lest my Final 4 go sour quickly.

*Moddy, I don't Jimmer's the guy that Alford ripped.

6. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

You're optimistic. I was trying to figure out how many I'd need and if I'd need to run back out before they stop selling at 9 tonight.

7. spnited

spnited Active Member

I was trying to be nice. My original thought was you'd need more for the night games.

8. Alma

Alma Well-Known Member

Nova simply has to be more patient and defend harder. Effort is an issue right now. When Nova is jacking up bad 3s just 10 second into the shot clock, it's indicative of them wanting to shoot their way out of a hole, instead of working out of it.

9. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

I hate how CBS puts "6 turns in last 11 possessions" and stuff. Turns? Christ.

Come on ODU!

10. I Should Coco

I Should Coco Well-Known Member

Notre Dame made much of its run into the tourney without Luke Harangody, and that's fortunate, because the Irish basically are playing without him today.

Picked up two quick fouls in the first half, wasn't even on the floor to start the second half. 0 points so far.

11. Alma

Alma Well-Known Member

I'll be surprised if Florida doesn't win this game, actually.

12. mb

mb Active Member

Speaking as the SEC fanboy I am, I'll be stunned if Florida wins.

Draft saved Draft deleted