1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Running 2010 NCAA Division I Men's Basketball Tournament thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Rumpleforeskin, Mar 18, 2010.

1. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Clever of all those Notre Dame fans to come disguised as empty seats...

2. spnited

spnited Active Member

Nova looking like crap.

3. dreunc1542

dreunc1542 Active Member

I legitimately flirted with having them losing to Robert Morris. But I talked to my dad who's watched them quite a bit and he talked me off the ledge. I think they'll definitely be out against Richmond or St. Mary's either way. They haven't looked good in quite some time.

4. bbnews60

bbnews60 Member

Jordan Tavernari (No. 45) is Alford's boy at BYU. Jimmer is a pretty quiet kid from Glens Falls, NY

5. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Nova is the only one of the three I can't see. CBS has BYU-Florida, the affiliate backchannel has ODU-Notre Dame

6. BYU appears to be taking charge, no? That minus-5 line looked small. Probably a lot of delusional Florida fans helping out the value-seekers.

7. jagtrader

jagtrader Active Member

Nova has looked like crap for a month. That's why giving it a 2 seed screws up the bracket.

8. spnited

spnited Active Member

BYU up 2 at the half... hardly taking charge

9. spnited

spnited Active Member

Nova on in NY....got the other 2 streaming on MMOD

10. Close on the scoreboard. But what I meant was that it appears that BYU has absorbed Florida's early run and seems like it has wrested control of the game.

11. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

Probably the most amazing 3 minutes of ball I ever saw by Loyd Jr. off the bench for BYU.

12. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

I got ripped off. My box of ranch flavored Wheat Thins is actually plain!

Draft saved Draft deleted