1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Running 2010 Masters thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Captain_Kirk, Apr 8, 2010.

1. Rumpleforeskin

Rumpleforeskin Active Member

Wonderful web site for the Masters. That Wood guy sure looks like a giant out there. How tall is he?

2. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

Looks a little beefy. Must be eating alot of fastfood. He needs to get to Subway, I hear the wraps are good.

3. Small Town Guy

Small Town Guy Well-Known Member

Tiger with his first birdie on the third.

4. Captain_Kirk

Captain_Kirk Well-Known Member

And Mickelson is tied for the lead at -5.

5. Pancamo

Pancamo Active Member

Has the fake smile started yet?

6. Captain_Kirk

Captain_Kirk Well-Known Member

It's pouring in Atlanta and it looks like nighttime outside. The late afternoon golfers are in for some nasty conditions.

7. Small Town Guy

Small Town Guy Well-Known Member

Kuchar and Choi both at -2. Nobody in that...threesome, seems bothered by the attention.

8. I Should Coco

I Should Coco Well-Known Member

Great stuff from Watson. Birdies 3 of the last 4 holes to shoot a 67. Tied for his best round ever at Augusta.

Oh, and he's 60.

Tied for the lead with Mickelson and Westwood.

9. MileHigh

MileHigh Moderator Staff Member

That shot by Tiger on 9 was just sick.

10. trifectarich

trifectarich Well-Known Member

Yeah, it's a freakin' awesome site considering the scoring looks like it's being done by a group of third graders. (In a span of 10 minutes Retief Goosen was credited with a birdie at 16 to be -1; then it was a par and a total of even par; then it was a par and yet a different total.) If you try all the possibilities, I guess sooner or later you'll get it right.

11. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

He might be a dastardly SOB who has no moral compass, but Tiger is one hell of a golfer.

12. highlander

highlander Member

Where are Charles Coody's twin grandsons on the leader board. Those guys are wonderful putters.

Draft saved Draft deleted