1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Running 2006-07 NFL Conference Championship thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by hockeybeat, Jan 14, 2007.

1. beefncheddar

beefncheddar Guest

I'll tell you what happened to the 90-96 percent that said that. They're the exact same place they were two weeks ago: in your head. But keep making up ridiculous statistics to back up your even-more ridiculous assertions.

I'm actually starting to get a kick out of you. I only hope you believe half the bullshit you spew.

2. hockeybeat

hockeybeat Guest

So what? It's an internet message board. Are you so devoid of positive reinforcement in your life that you have to thump your chest and mock others when your predictions come to be? Are you really that petty and pathetic? What does it prove if the Bears win Sunday? How does it make your life better?

3. DyePack

DyePack New Member

Guess the bandwagon jumpers don't want to take their medicine.

4. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

I picked the Colts and Bears to make conference title games. Go ahead, call me bandwagon.

5. BYH

BYH Active Member

I am proud to say I never thought the Colts would win one playoff game this year, never mind two. And I'll stand (or sit or recline) here as long as they play and say I never thought they'd get this far.

I never said the Bears couldn't win b/c of Grossman. I like him, think he gives them a far better chance to win then Griese, but I thought the Bears were too flawed to beat the Seahawks. I probably put too much stock in the last game of the regular season. I had the Bears Super Bowl-bound til then, but they were so awful in that game.

Ehh. I was wrong. It happens. A lot. :D

I was, though, right about the Mets last year. And that's all that matters!!! (HI SPNITED!!!!) :D :D :D

6. Piotr Rasputin

Piotr Rasputin New Member

As for conference title game participants:

Jay Schroeder
    Shawn King
    Erik Kramer

Patriots/Bears Super Bowl.

Bears win it.

7. Columbo

Columbo Active Member

I don't see how the Bears have a chance against either AFC team.

8. DyePack

DyePack New Member

Yeah, that first game they played against New England at New England was such a blowout loss.

9. hockeybeat

hockeybeat Guest

10. DyePack

DyePack New Member

Rodney Harrison will miss his team's final game of the season.

11. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

One of the few things Dye and I agree on, the outcome of the Colts-Pats game.

Manning had better not throw five freaking INTs. I will kill him.

12. DyePack

DyePack New Member

I'm beyond thrilled to hear that. I'll sleep better knowing it.

Draft saved Draft deleted