1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Rumsfeld and Squash

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by JR, Sep 23, 2006.

1. Don Rumsfeld makes women meow

[​IMG]

2. Trouser_Buddah

Trouser_Buddah Active Member

3. JR

JR Well-Known Member

Chris, re-read
    He's 74 and he's playing squash. But he cheats.

Chris, I'm 57 and I'm playing hockey.

Get over it.

4. indiansnetwork

indiansnetwork Active Member

Rumsfeld is a wolf in a guard dogs uniform.

5. busuncle

busuncle Member

Can someone explain the difference between squash and racquetball? Thanks in advance.

6. Now THAT is a bunch of crap.

First of all, Clinton's golf fudging wasn't limited to a mulligan or two. Gimme putts from well beyond the leather and reloading on OB from the fairway also were part of his repertoire. As well as just knocking off a stroke or two for the hell of it. Ask Tiger Woods or anybody else who's played with him.

I'm not saying those are all necessarily offenses that warrant the death penalty. But if you're going to make a federal case out of Rumsfeld cheating at squash, then Clinton cheating at golf is absolutely, positively no different.

Unless you're so biased politically that you can't see that, which I suspect you are.

7. Trouser_Buddah

Are we really having this conversation?

8. I'm surprised about it myself. JR should know better, but brains tend to freeze earlier in Canada.

9. dog428

dog428 Active Member

There are lines that simply should not be crossed. Arguing about ANYONE'S squash game is one of them.

10. Trouser_Buddah

JV squash mom's are the worst

11. You heard it here first, folks: Cheating at squash is worse than cheating on your wife.

12. BigDog

BigDog Active Member

I don't know what's more predictable: The NYT taking a ridiculous, inane shot at Rummy or JR -- he of all things anti-America -- being the first to post it here.

Yawn. Get a new schtick, old man.

Draft saved Draft deleted