1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Rudy: Vote Republican or YOU WILL DIE

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by dog428, Apr 25, 2007.

1. dog428

dog428 Active Member

I expected to find a thread on this, but I didn't see one. Sorry if someone's already linked to it on another thread.

Could someone please remind Rudy that the Republicans don't have such a great record in stopping major terrorist attacks on this country, or tracking down and prosecuting those responsible for an attack, or making the country less likely to be attacked again.

Because he obviously has a completely different view of reality. He's also using a tactic that's just about the most repulsive I've ever seen.

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0407/3684.html

MANCHESTER, N.H. —- Rudy Giuliani said if a Democrat is elected president in 2008, America will be at risk for another terrorist attack on the scale of Sept. 11, 2001.

But if a Republican is elected, he said, especially if it is him, terrorist attacks can be anticipated and stopped.

"If any Republican is elected president —- and I think obviously I would be the best at this —- we will remain on offense and will anticipate what [the terrorists] will do and try to stop them before they do it," Giuliani said.

The former New York City mayor, currently leading in all national polls for the Republican nomination for president, said Tuesday night that America would ultimately defeat terrorism no matter which party gains the White House.

"But the question is how long will it take and how many casualties will we have?" Giuliani said. "If we are on defense [with a Democratic president], we will have more losses and it will go on longer."

2. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

That scare tactic never gets old to the GOP, does it?

3. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

4. John

John Well-Known Member

Well played, sir.

5. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

[​IMG]

VOTE OR DIE, MOTHERFUCKERS!

6. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Oh sure. Throw up HIM and death again... why ya gotta pick on Puff Daddy..... HE WAS ACQUITTED!

7. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

YEAH DIDDY NOT GILLTY WHITLOCK LOSE!

8. Piotr Rasputin

Piotr Rasputin New Member

To be fair, the GOP isn't the only group that engages in scare tactics.

But this is exponentially worse than the Gore campaign proclaiming in 2000 that "If Bush is elected, he will appoint justices who will repeal Roe vs. Wade!!!!!!!!!!!"

This is just stupid. The only explanation for this and McCain's stupidity is that the Republicans are throwing the 2008 election.

The gamblers have gotten to them.

9. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

BUT HE WAS INNOCENT. WHY IS HE LIKE KOBE AND OJ?

10. spnited

spnited Active Member

Did somebody interrupt Rudy to ask what party was in power when his city was attacked?
    Or did America's Mayor (fraud that he is) conveniently forget that, while again trying to exploit the Sept. 11 attacks for his own political gain.

Piece of shit.

11. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Dont hold back...

12. I was just about to post this exact thing. Guliani was mayor of NYC, wasn't it a Repub that was governor of that state? Bush was president.
    Gee, the Democrats really dropped the ball that day, didn't they?

Draft saved Draft deleted