1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Rudy: one step closer to extinction

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by spnited, Aug 11, 2007.

1. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

If you're assuming proportionality between a nickel and a $75,000 house, your hatred is not only blind but stoobid. And you'll have to do better than him talking with world leaders you don't happen to like.

2. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

Wow, that kind of attack-dog article against a wonderful humanitarian like Carter makes me want to vomit.

For shame, Guy. Politics turns you into kind of an asshole.

3. Guy_Incognito

Guy_Incognito Well-Known Member

HAs nothing to do with politics. I don't say this about politicians I dislike. Carter is different. He's not a humanitarian, he picks & chooses the humans he tarians about. There isn't a person alive with more blood on his hands from sucking up to murderous tyrants than he, he is a blatant anti-semite (I know the difference between that and one who criticizes Israel's policies, and choose my words carefully). Search every post I have, find me one place where I've cheap-shotted a politician I can't stand. Carter's a bad dude, and his Nobel Prize is even a bigger joke than Arafat's - at least they believed he deserved it, as disgracefully wrong as they were. Carter only got it to make the US look bad.

4. dooley_womack1

Other than the above, the thorazine is working.

5. Guy_Incognito

Don't bother disputing anything, he built a house.

6. Lamar Mundane

Lamar Mundane Member

Well, Gore was right about Iraq, global warming and Social Security.

During his time as a member of the Legislative/Executive branch we were on pace to pay off the national debt by 2010. Where are we now?

Government was shrinking, the economy added 23 million jobs and America was respected internationally.

Other than that, he would divide us.

I think some people drink the Kool-Aid.

7. dooley_womack1

Numerous ones, actually.

8. Guy_Incognito

OOOOOOH! You sure are easily bought.

9. jimmymcd

jimmymcd Guest

Yes, Lamar, looks like you have downed gallons of it.
    Richardson would have a chance to bring the US together, but none of those other three offer much.

10. Guy_Incognito

He's actually my favorite of the Democratic field, but the only way he brings America together is in that none of us will ever cast a vote for him.

11. Lamar Mundane

Lamar Mundane Member

Mark Warner, a red-state, budget-fixing, pro-gun, pro-life - Democrat couldn't unite the country?

Those preferring reality-based, not faith-oh-I-think-this-might-work-flowers-and-candy-greeted-as-liberators, policy would rally around someone like Gore and Warner b/c they know the shape Clinton/Gore left the country in.

Gore knew all about Al-Qaeda and Osama and wouldn't have cut brush when handed a document titled 'Bin Laden determined to strike USA.'

We want War Presidents to spend more time uniting us and less on vacation.

thank you and you're welcome for the knowledge.

12. jimmymcd

jimmymcd Guest

That was worth about what I paid for it, Lamar.

Richardson has more going for him, being that he is actually in the race right now.

You and Gore need to get a room, man. Or do a book together. Or something.

Draft saved Draft deleted