1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Royals revoke credentials - UPDATED AGAIN

Discussion in 'Journalism topics only' started by Moderator1, Jun 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Flash

Flash Guest

And I anxiously await a lame shot at Canadians by Tom Petty. Fire away, Mr. Funny.

2. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

You mean something like "Don't come around here no more...."?

3. Flash

Flash Guest

Or go eat some poutine, eh?

4. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

had to laugh at that dye ... my wife gets up every morning and asks herself the same darned question, although she's had a coupla decades of this unplugged. lucky her, eh? (threw in the 'eh' so the canadians could understand the post.)

5. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

dude, you took care of all the funny that was needed for one day on your last post when you referred to yourself as a journalist.

6. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

And your powers of observation are just stunning ... Flash is a woman, not a dude. But feel free to kick her even further on a day when her paper cut her job....
    Assclown.

7. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

Some mornings the vitreol really energizes me to conquer the day.

The last 2 pages of posts bite like the sharks that ravaged Santiago's prized marlin; makes for fantastic reading.

And Alma, I can read your stuff all day long.

Edit: I think I misspelled vitriol.

8. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Tomas,

The fat jokes are tiresome and the fact that two radio shrills got their credentials revoked is intersting/newsy to journalists but is hardly "one of the biggest stories to take place in that city this year."

But at least you have a fan in DyePack.

9. JayFarrar

JayFarrar Well-Known Member

Hey Alma
    I was curious to hear your thoughts on whom you consider to be the good sports columnists

10. tremendous

11. DyePack

DyePack New Member

I believe I said I was undecided on that ruling.

You, however, are moving closer to the enemies list.

12. alma is the 33-year-old college student who wows 19-year-old freshmen girls with long-winded stories and big words about the now-successful and accomplished guys he went to college with in the 1990s.  

alma, i'll have two columns for you to dissect and discuss tomorrow. one in the kc star and one on espn.com. christmas in june. get to bed early tonight. don't stay up too late combing through your thesaurus and dictionary. you wanna be fresh for tomorrow's presentation on SportsJournalists.com: "read my message-board posts. i'm smarter and use bigger words than jason whitlock. sports editors and talk-show producers, PM me here."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.