1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Royal Pains: Season 2

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by KYSportsWriter, May 30, 2010.

1. KYSportsWriter

KYSportsWriter Well-Known Member

Premieres Thursday on USA. It was one of my favorite shows from last summer. Any fans here?
  2. crusoes

crusoes Active Member

I thought this was going to be about MEs or parents. My bad.
  3. HandsomeHarley

HandsomeHarley Well-Known Member

I thought it was about long-suffering Kansas City baseball fans.

Carry on.
  4. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

Am wondering how they're gonna resolve all the bummers that they dumped on us in the Season One finale. Was a very strange way to end a quite enjoyable summer season.
  5. Riddick

Riddick Active Member

Yeah, should be interesting.
  6. Did I see where Henry Winkler is joining the cast? If so, was that the Jump the Shark moment? I love the crossover ads USA runs for Burn Notice/Royal Pains/Psych/White Collar.

Can't wait for Thursday's premieres.
  7. linotype

linotype Well-Known Member

Well, Boris DOES have a shark handy swimming in the tank inside his mansion.

But seriously, I love all four of the USA series you mentioned. Those crossover ads slay me -- especially Feuerstein's rap with Jeffrey Donovan and Matt Bomer.
  8. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

I just Tivoed Season 1 during the marathon on Friday. If it's half as good as Burn Notice or White Collar it will be worth watching.
  9. dooley_womack1

Well, they made things a little less dire (tho I hate that the CFO had to sell that sweet little sports car). Hank was in prime Doc McGyver form, and Marcia Gay Harden looks as if she'll be a tasty villain. And Fonzie (playing the swindler dad) didn't jump the shark; he did get jumped by Hank's fist.
  10. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

Very good show. The Indian girl is very hot.
  11. bigpern23

bigpern23 Well-Known Member

I only watched it because it's on after Burn Notice, but it's not a bad show. Not sure how much I'll stick with it this summer since my TV watching time has been seriously curtailed.
  12. dooley_womack1

Not as hot as Kalinda, the character of India descent on The Good Wife, but not bad. I don't know if I'm looking forward to her inevitable hookup with Evan.
Draft saved Draft deleted