1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Roy Williams suspended for violating Roy Williams rule

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Football_Bat, Dec 17, 2007.

1. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

Basically, he already is one. Since he can't cover to save his life, he comes out on passing downs.

2. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

Wade sounds like he's saying that
    Packer's Al Harris is right there.

3. Cansportschick

Cansportschick Active Member

Wasn't Williams engaged to Kelly Rowland from Destiny's Child?

4. BYH

BYH Active Member

I don't give a shit about the horse collar rule right now. I've got 13 kids in that locker room that I love.

[​IMG]

5. Mitch21

Mitch21 Member

He is definitely the most overrated player in football. Anyone hear the comments made my Patrick Crayton ... he supported the suspension, for good reason obviously.

The thing is, if you are able to jump up and grab a guy by the back of his jersey aren't you close enough to tackle him at the legs or trip him up ... you know ... like what every other player in the NFL does.

It would be interesting to hear what Terrell Owens has to say about this considering he had his leg broke because of Roy. Although, according to ESPN, everything Terrell Owens has to say is interesting.

6. Sam Mills 51

Sam Mills 51 Well-Known Member

Outing alert: BYH is Bonnie Bernstein. Or one of her stalkers ...

7. BYH

BYH Active Member

Aww geez Sam. Don't you know the chaos that ensues when BB's name is mentioned?

I am not responsible for any images of baked poultry that are posted here. it's Sam's fault. :D :D

8. Sam Mills 51

Sam Mills 51 Well-Known Member

Nor am I. I honestly didn't know that was the origin of that little board dilemma.

If I could have found a graphic of one of those T-shirts they wore around Durham, something along the lines of "I don't give a sh_t about Carolina, either," I would have opted for that.

Draft saved Draft deleted