1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Rove Wrapped

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by alleyallen, Aug 29, 2007.

1. jimmymcd

jimmymcd Guest

If he was driving around with that stuff on his car normally, he's nuttier than even YOU imagined!

2. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

Hmmm ... fair point. I guess it was one of those inside jokes, like Clinton's staffers removing the W's on every White House keyboard before they left.

3. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

That strikes me as his sense of humor. From all the profiles that have been done on Rove lately, I don't think he's a true believer -- either in the political or religious senses.

I think that THE piece on him is still out there, though. Jones, I'm looking in your direction.

4. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Now that was some humor... would be like the current staffers removing the B key if Hillary got elected....

5. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

And the J key?

6. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

No... I was thinking along the lines of eeyatch...

7. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

I like mine better.

8. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

It would be hilarious to program a macro for when each time Hilary would be typed, Monica would appear instead.

9. CentralIllinoisan

CentralIllinoisan Active Member

"He was due back in Washington Wednesday"

Is that the name of a soccer club? Like Sheffield Wednesday?

Oh, that reporter meant Washington on Wednesday. Guess they should have written it that way.

10. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

That one drives me crazy, too, CI.

11. OnTheRiver

OnTheRiver Active Member

Pretty simple to do in Microsoft Word.

12. jimmymcd

jimmymcd Guest

I dunno, after what Chris Wallace came up with and his (Wallace's) slam on Moyers, I would guess Rove is fairly serious about his Episcopalian faith.

Draft saved Draft deleted