1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Rosie O'Donnell, please STFU

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by slappy4428, Jul 15, 2007.

1. Simon_Cowbell

Simon_Cowbell Active Member

I think she damaged him, TV-wise, big-time.

2. TwoGloves

TwoGloves Well-Known Member

"A League of Their Own" is a pretty good credit.

3. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

Rosie had a respectable movie career, although none were with her as the star...

4. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Isn't this the cruise on which Rosie got a bunch of people booted because they weren't part of her group? If I remember correctly, regular people had reservations for that particular cruise ship and Rosie insisted that nobody get on except through her.

yes, the cruise line was to blame for not taking care of all of its customers, but she had the chance to keep people from being screwed over and insisted on getting her way instead. Some people couldn't afford the higher prices to go through her group and could not move the trip to another day. One group was a family coming together from all over the country and they thought it very unlikely that they would be able to coordinate everybody's schedules again.

Bitch.

5. Mizzougrad96

She's worth hundreds of millions of dollars. She has four kids. She's married...

She should be happy...

6. Cansportschick

Cansportschick Active Member

I really have a god afwul vision of her rubbing her head on Donald Trump's belly....

I guess whatever turns you on... :eek: (and I am sure that the "Donald" really wants it to happen ::) )

7. Mizzougrad96

Very watchable when Dana Delany is getting out of the pool...

8. shotglass

shotglass Guest

Everything Rosie O'Donnell says, everything she does, never forget one thing -- it is absolutely essential for her future well-being and ego that she stays in the public eye. Nothing would be worse for her than for the public to forget about her, and she knows it.

Dana Delany in "Exit to Eden" was one of the most gratifying nude debuts in movie history. :)

9. Truer words haver never been written ... ('cept by Boots)

Draft saved Draft deleted