1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Rose McGowan "Hijacks" Bipartisan Political Gala

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by YankeeFan, Oct 11, 2015.

1. D-3 Fan

D-3 Fan Well-Known Member

Maybe so,but there are plenty of D's and R's that have cashed out and raked the money in their own respective parties.

Sam Waterston wasn't hustling on K Street...and he's actor and a leading voice to No Labels campaign. Like he needs more money by moonlighting as a lobbyist, unless if Dick Wolf wants to create a new series for NBC.

I like Rose McGowan, and she has "plenty of issues" with everyone...and it's creepy as hell.

http://jezebel.com/tag/rose-mcgowan

2. Brian

Brian Well-Known Member

I'm not sure a there's a better example of a television show best watched muted than "Charmed"

Don't judge me. In 1998, I was 14 years old and we had no internet access in our house.

3. TyWebb

TyWebb Well-Known Member

Alyssa Milano AND a redheaded Rose McGowan? Yep. Watched more episodes of that show than I'd care to admit.

4. Stoney

Stoney Well-Known Member

I think Brian pretty much nailed it with his "muted" comment. Certainly was good cause for a red blooded American kid to watch the show, but damned if I can think of any that required the volume to be turned on.

That "shows better without volume" criteria might make for a good Top 10 list. Would Baywatch be the all time No. 1?

5. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

Sportscenter with Chris Berman.

TyWebb and Stoney like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted