1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Rooooooodddeeeeeeee! You got some 'splainin to do

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Fenian_Bastard, Mar 12, 2007.

1. This is not going to play well in Jesusland.

2. three_bags_full

three_bags_full Well-Known Member

I thought he still supported womens' rights to abortion.

3. Fine. Let him run in the GOP primaries on a platform supporting public funding for abortion.
    Go get 'em, Rudy!

4. SportsDude

SportsDude Active Member

As opposed to playing well in kill babyland?

5. Guh, guh, guuuuuhhhhh!

6. three_bags_full

three_bags_full Well-Known Member

The video was shot in 89, right?

7. A better response, Fenian ...

[​IMG]

8. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

Sure, go ahead and attack Rudy and McCain...

Then, in 2008 enjoy sweating out an election between Fred Thompson and Hillary Clinton...

That's my nightmare... There are a lot of good candidates out there on both sides. I want it to stay that way so I'm not voting for the lesser of two evils like I did in the last two presidential elections...

9. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

Mizzou...when I think of the number of good potential candidates who were drummed out of previous races for less, hopefully you won't think me cynical when I say unless MAJOR changes are made in this country, it's doubtful the "best" person for the job will ever get elected.

10. Webster

Webster Well-Known Member

I'm no fan of Rudy for President, but here's the thing -- if he were a registered Democrat, he'd have an excellent chance to win the nomination and the presidency. A tough minded social moderate who couldn't care less about religion. But because he's a Republican, he has to change his established social views and he comes across as insincere.

11. busuncle

busuncle Member

I'm no Rudy fan, but this is a dance that all national candidates have to go through. Bill Clinton was at least nominally pro-life as governor of Arkansas. When he became a national candidate, he transitioned to pro-choice.

Draft saved Draft deleted