1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

"roomates on the road"

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by BB Bobcat, Jan 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Flying Headbutt

Flying Headbutt Moderator Staff Member

Seriously, I feel like I'm watching a conversation between several 6th graders, one of whom thinks they're Sigmund Freud.

2. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

Dude, that's the best compliment you've ever given me. Thank you!

3. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

I'm the one who thinks Dukes Of Hazzard sucks ass because the Duke cousins will NEVER replace Tom Wopat and John Schneider.

4. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

I luff you, snowma-cheen.

5. Flying Headbutt

Flying Headbutt Moderator Staff Member

You know when I was a kid in preschool I would watch that show and wonder who the fuck the two Beau and Luke wannabes were. It was seriously disappointing watching those fake-me-outs.

6. zagoshe

zagoshe Well-Known Member

So what are you saying?

That it is dangerous to label someone a homophobe or for that matter a racist, a bigot or a sexist or call an idea homophobic, sexist or racist based mostly on ridiculous leaps of logic, speculation and/or failed attempts at reading minds?

Let the meltdown of SportsJournalists.com begin -- that's exactly the point guys like Old Tony and Hondo have been arguing for years to no avail as the SportsJournalists.com liberal mafia and politically correct thought police think they can read minds and have no problem calling people homophobic, racist or sexist -- and with far less evidence than I presented by the way.

Thanks for playing along and clarifying this for us all.

But of course, much like the rules about what is considered sexist, misogynistic and or coded chauvinistic language changed when people began bashing Sarah Palin, I'm sure we'll get the standard round of bullshit THAT'S DIFFERENT rationalizations.......

7. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

Clicks and whistles.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.