1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Ronnie Brown done for season

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Msaint, Oct 22, 2007.

1. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

Jesse Chatman's first full game: 16 carries, 79 yards; 3 catches, 21 yards
    Ronnie Brown's average: 17 carries, 86 yards; 5.5 catches, 55.5 yards

Hmmmmmmmmmmm ....

2. flopflipper

flopflipper Member

Maybe Cameron isn't ready to be a head coach, or maybe he's just a guy who should always be an offensive coordinator, (I do know that he inherited a downright sucky team) but he's done a pretty decent job with an offense that should for all intents and purposes be absolutely dreadful. Instead, they kind of just stink. LT's taken a little bit of a step back in San Diego this year with Cameron gone.

As I wrote earlier in this tread last week, "I think Cameron's system can make any running back relatively productive." He does a better job than most getting more offensive hats at the point of attack than there are defenders. I don't know if he's doing it as much in Miami because they are never on TV but he ran a lot of unbalanced line in SD, so they'd essentially have a tight end, two tackles, Lorenzo Neal, and a pulling guard leading the way. That's been pretty tough to stop.

Draft saved Draft deleted